No More Last-Page Tears!

Sometimes I cry when a good book ends. If I love the characters, I don't want to say goodbye forever. That's why I bring my characters back again and again in subsequent books. The main character in one book often shows up with a new baby in a later book. Each book features a different couple, and we follow them as they work to find their own Happily Ever After.

I am so sure that you will love this series that I decided to write a prequel and give it to you free! All you need to do is click here, and it will send you to the page where you can download the book.

It's the story of Carol Ann, the matriarch of Fairview, and it serves as an introduction to the little town where all the Small-Town Secrets are set.

I recommend you make yourself a good cup of coffee (you'll know why I say that when you get into the book!), tuck yourself into a cozy spot and get ready for a happily ever after.

Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The secret lives of small towns

Beagles and books!

Let's Hear it for the Mom Tattoos: Stretch Marks!