Are You Attracted to Magnets?

The Reader Magnet is Coming!

Do you know what a Reader Magnet is? We writers make a deal with you. We agree to give you a free short book, and in return, you give us your email address. Win-win for everyone.

If you sign up for my newsletter, I'll sent along my newly finished reader magnet. It's working title, so far, is Carol Ann Drinks Her Coffee. It is a prequel to the Small-Town Secrets series, and when I finished writing it, and explained the plot to my husband, I cried.

You see, Carol Ann is an older lady who likes to make a cup of coffee and people-watch from her porch or through her living room window. She's a widow, and we learn all about how she and Archie met and married.

Archie had my career (newspaper editor) and many of my bad habits, so it's almost like Carol Ann was married to a curmudgeonly male version of me, (although I never went off to fight in the Korean War and left behind a pregnant wife, so there's that).

All my newsletter subscribers will get a copy just as soon as I manage to get the thing published, so please sign up today! It's easy: http://eepurl.com/hcE4nb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have You Ever Faked It?

Beagles and books!

Who Doesn't Love a Romance Spin-Off?